Friday, September 05, 2008

Junk Mail


I received this email this morning. Priceless! How would you respond?

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Ulian M"
Date: September 5, 2008 3:03:04 AM MDT
To:
Subject: [ads] [UCE] i am looking for true love and also life partner.

I greet you

I am looking for a strong, kind, caring man. In my life I have almost
everything except love. Everything I want is to be loved by a man like you.
You seemed to me very interesting and different from others. And I think you
are the man I was looking for such a long time.
You can be sure, I will make you the happiest man in the world! I will make
true all your fantasies. And I can be for you not only a perfect lover, but
the best friend and good wife. We will spend all our free time together.
I need you here. I need you like my lungs need air.
I do not find strange that my second half is so far away, my destiny and
life has been all over the world, but now that I found you, I really need
you near me as soon as possible.
Please write me. I will be waiting for your
letter

Sweet goodbye

Ulyan M


3 comments:

Kaerlig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaerlig said...

I'd respond by kicking Ulyan in the head.

Hurtado Family said...

I would like to give her a virtual kick to the head and a grammar lesson.