Friday, September 05, 2008

Fly By

I don't have time to blog. I have two kids, a job, a wife in grad school, and house projects. So here is my new format unless someone else decides to turn 65.

"How old are you Stella?"

"I two"

Sam discovered Star Wars


Our kitchen is gutted


Look what we found behind the cabinets


I wash dishes in the tub


Sam and I went to the Fathers and Sons


First day of school


This sculpture of a singing monk
(on display at Monet to Picasso exhibit
at the UMFA) reminds Laura of me

3 comments:

Kaerlig said...

Direct and to the point yet leaving much to the imagination.

I'm also impressed that you do dishes especially in the bathtub. How can that rub off on Dave?

rusted sun said...

I like the format. I miss those kids and hanging out with you and Laura. Why is Texas so far away?

Hurtado Family said...

Texas is faraway because of geology and or geography and a mostly because God decided to make it that way. Oh well, who needs to see each other when we have the internet, that's what I say! Merry Christmas.