Sunday, February 28, 2010

Feeling a Little Spacey.



Things I've lost since December:

one--$50.oo gap gift card, Christmas present from Tom
one--very important light pink, but mostly gray Bunnytown, i.e. Stella's BFF
one--Stella's bright red coat, brand new, only one month old.
two--cell phones, one week apart from each other
all--of my contact numbers in said cell phone

Thus, it follows, that I've also lost my mind. If you see it around, call Tom's phone. I have no idea where mine is.

Sincerely,

Lost

2 comments:

Kaerlig said...

Well, check off Bunnytown. She missed Stella.

rusted sun said...

Does Ker's comment mean that she found Bunnytown?

I feel like since becoming a mother I am always forgetting things...maybe it is lack of sleep, maybe it is too many things to think about....