Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Winter Vacation and the difficulty of starting again

Whinny Post: I had a lovely Christmas vacation--at home with my family and my kids. I have no desire to start writing & working again and that is a bit depressing. Here are some holiday highlights.


Ballet dancing with Stella on a snowy afternoon...


Surprise Spy attach while reading & snuggling a blanket by the fire. . .
(p.s. The gendering going on in these images is certainly not lost on me, but for sentimentalities sake, we're going to kill the critic, skip the formal analysis and just focus on the tenderness for the moment.)

I love my little ones. I'm missing them all over again while I'm at school.

3 comments:

runnergirl said...

You are such a wonderful mom!

Emily said...

The picture of you and Stella is so precious.

Michelle said...

I love the ballet picture!