Sunday, September 14, 2008

Vespa Rides Again

After 4 years of sitting in the weather with an exposed wire causing the electrical system to short out, my brother Dave brought my Vespa back to life. Today, I rode it all the way home from Provo taking State Street and Highland Blvd. Laura followed behind and the ride took about two hours. Remind me not to wear shorts and flip flops next time! Thanks for bringing her back. The new shocks and engine overhaul made the ride the smoothest that I can remember.



Stella likes to climb up the outside of the stair rail. I invite anyone to try and stop her:

3 comments:

runnergirl said...

Reminds me of Savannah. She even liked to climb the railing round our front porch. Several falls into the rose bushes didn't deter her either.

Kaerlig said...

I'm glad the scooter made it. I was a little nervous when after the alpine loop on friday Dave said he didn't trust anyone to ride it but himself because it was so sketchy. He worked on it that night and must have figured it out.

JOCELYN & TODD (AND JM) said...

That's so rad!